Wednesday 21 March 2012


EchoWire - Digital ideas.. 

I wanted to create variations of ideas for the team to chose from of which I could then develop. 

 


 I created the idea of an actual wire and create a smooth thick handwritten idea. I also created more of a retro feeling logo with the ribbon as seen on some tattoos, this in my opinion works to create an instant personality and would stand out on material however I am not too sure its clean and powerful enough.
I then tried out a more minimal idea too, trying out the shape of both letters are very similar and work together quite effectively.

On the other hand I am not sure if they will like the minimalist sharp look, also it does read 'EW'
 This isn't the strongest design as this does actually clearly read EW which is not what I want although I do like how the w connects to the E
 This is a bit more rock and roll style, looks more edgy and powerful/ more in your face.


 I then applied the design to a circle as the guys from EchoWire did like the idea of a circle, however I would like to also show them other options.
 The idea of linking both the e's was another variation for the guys to chose from.


 I do really like these ideas! They are minimal and this is my kind of thing, however it is up to them to chose their favourite idea/design.

No comments:

Post a Comment