Thursday 26 January 2012

Talk with Lorraine..

I found a video of which I is the similar style of what I want my animation to look like and I asked Lorainne how she thought it was done and give me tips and things to look at doing within After Effects to do this:

Gaussian Blur - this allows me to blur the background if I want to add type on top then bring the image/video back into focus.

Use a wash - Colorize - in image creative then use the key frames to make it flicker in and out of the wash.

Noise HSL (hue, saturation, luminosity) to change the noise colour to make the image or video that slightly bit fuzzy - as though a tv out of signal.

Noise - Darkens
Noise Alpha - Lightens

Bad TV - warps the video/image
Bad TV 3 - what I am looking for and can delete the wave warp to create a seperate effect.

Turbulence Displace - fish eye effect.

Also look for a plug in: digital signal/digital noise / TV signal to create the colour flicker of light across the imagery.

I want to create this animation with flickering imagery and also also though it is a tv out of tune and create that fuzzy edgy feel to the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment