Wednesday 9 May 2012

Mock ups for Vernon Street..

I went to meet Jonny, Rose and Amy at Vernon Street to discuss what external designs we could do at Vernon Street. We needed the standard position on the wall next to the signage for the college, however I was left to come up with all sorts of ideas.

I came up with the idea of putting imagery right along the railings rather than just in one place to drag people along to the door and therefore more people will see it from multiple angles.

I then thought about a white vinyl sticker to go along the glass hand rail so that it would reveal the people walking up to the door! Would be amazing if this one could be done!










This is my kind of idea! I want to stick a white vinyl sticker right along the glass to convey the concept.

By putting it in this position the people walking up the slope will slowly be revealed to the people from the other entrance (my idea of revealing). I don't want the idea of revealing new students to become a bit funny, therefore I want to stay well away from windows etc as that can be taken in a slightly weird way.

No comments:

Post a Comment