Wednesday 9 May 2012

Postcard Developed & Creative Review

 I wanted the back of the postcard to be heavily image but will clean type however that was easy to read yet still had the concept behind it.
I think this design works better, it is simple yet the type sits nicely in the grey area and stands out more, also hierarchy works.
 The front of the postcard is simple yet bold. It needs to stand out against the other postcards/ flyers around it. I think this would, also with it being a5 I think this will help it stand out more.

For the creative review layout it needed to be eye catching and bold yet still hold all the information needed to inform the readers where when and what it is. Which I think it does and relates to the consistency of the whole project.



No comments:

Post a Comment