Saturday 19 May 2012

These are the four final images I am going to use for different purposes through the promotion, however all will link through the layout. All of these will be on the folly and all have different sections of information.





 When meeting with marketing they asked to try the images on the side to see if this showed more personality of the student without showing their identitiy. However I am not a fan, purely because their facial features can be seen more through the letting, and when this is printed big it will be massively obvious.




 These posters are really working for me I really like them! I am jut not sure as to where to put the leeds college of art logo.


Back of the posters. These posters are going to be a2 folded down to a5, therefore I want to have the layout fit into the folds. I want to show on the front the logo, therefore it needs to be placed in the bottom right corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment