Saturday 28 April 2012

Different ideas for the posters..

I do really like this idea!

However when continuing to write the information it was lost on the cream coloured dress.

What I want to do is a print test to see if it comes out when printed, as I think this is really effective and hopefully the white type does stand out enough, however I will carry on coming up with designs.
I then tried it at its full opacity to see if the type stood out anymore than the early design, however it doesn't.
 This was the initial design I pitched to marketing of which I do think is really effective and would work really well with several people and use quite a few different people in this layout.
 This photograph has been adjusted to a lower opacity however I am not sure I like it. I think it is better more bold, also I think the thickness of the type is putting me off.

The type on this poster needs to be adjusted.



I think this design of the white box over the portrait with nice type will be really effective with a few different people. If I was to collect quite a few people like this..

IDEA!!!

Maybe I could take portraits of different people in their environments within uni like this then put the white square over their faces.





No comments:

Post a Comment