Saturday 28 April 2012

More poster designs..

I know its says 16 - 25 that is not correct.
it is 16 - 21!!

I don't really like this design as I think it looks a bit like a film poster? I am not sure about this one.

I don't think this really works for me. Its not complicated/interesting enough, just too simple.
I quite like this idea.. I think it would work a bit better with a slightly different crop however I do think I can do more with this poster than this.
 This was another idea I thought about layering up the photographs as to hide the student more. However I don't think this is the one.
 This is another idea. I do quite like the bold text as it is hard hitting straigth at you and bold. However there is quite a bit of information which has to go on these posters which isn't going to fit with this much room taken over by the date.
 This was a bit of a crazy idea as marketing want me to incorporate photographs of the workshops in with the portraits and I thought of this kind of idea with thick type over the top..

But I'm not a fan. It needs to be more eye catching and not really as much white space.
 This one of my more favourite designs, however needs to be printed to test whether the white does stand out enough to be read quickly.
 The white stands out fine on this poster and I quite like this one!
However the male version doesn't work due to his patterned shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment