Saturday 28 April 2012

Photoshoot!!

So I had  asked Sofia in thrid year photography to be take the photographs for the end of year show as I had seen her work and thought it was perfect. Working on a tight deadline we had a day to get these done and Sofia was really helpful and found people whom had strong personal styles of which would represent the college.






I gave Sofia a brief of bright and bold portraits on different colour backgrounds, ranging from waist height to shoulder all pretty simple photographs to be a background of the concept.




On receiving the images I was really happy I like the impact the brigtness of the photographs make some of my favourites were:


 This photo is one of my favourites it shows revealed in a different way and Sai has her own personal style which comes across perfectly.


I had asked for photographs of the back of the students so they could be applied to the back of the promotional material.
Another possibility for when I am making the material.

No comments:

Post a Comment