Sunday 29 April 2012

Invitation development..

For the invitations I have to create designs of which may be more expensive and ones that are cheaper depending on the budget left for them..



 I could create something with the photograph on the front, however I don't really want a lot of text on the front.





















 This could be quite a good idea to just keep the front of the invite clean and simple, then leave most the information for the back.
 I'm not sure I really like this layout, this would work better if there was more text for the front of the invite.
 This design is quite nice and reads in the right way. The title then a private invite then where it is.

I quite like the layout of this with the 'private invitation' on the top of the Revealed. However I am not sure about the leeds college of art logo at the bottom.
 This is a very simple layout for the back of the invitation, however I am not sure if it is maybe too simple?
I do like this one a lot for the back of the invite. This would be a very effective back of the invite and cost effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment