Tuesday 17 April 2012

Invite mock up ideas..I have developed a few ideas from what would be different cost ranges. As my first (favourite) idea is to have a double sided A5 which is then folded and stuck together, then the front is perforated to open and reveal the details of the exhibition. However this would be costly. So I have therefore made other designs which can include varnishes/foiling however are cheaper to make. This all depends on what the posters would cost and other materials to make, as to how much can be spent on finishes. 
 

This although not using the photographs as of yet, looks really sweet!

However I would want to put the Leeds College or Art logo on the outside front packaging of the invite.

I think this will look really cool in a bright colour.


 I also really like this idea!
If I was to properly make this one up I would want to use the background of the photograph rather than a coloured background.


 I really like the cropping of this photograph! and the layout of the type! I think this design would be perfect if we can't do the perforated fold out card.





No comments:

Post a Comment