Tuesday 17 April 2012

End of Year Show - Invitation Ideas




What I have got to think about is the costing of making these designs, I am going to make one maybe more expensive one and one more toned down version which would be cheaper but still come up with various ideas for the invitations.









I quite like this idea of opening it up to the poster design, however I am sure this can be pushed further and come up with something more and different for the invite.
Although this one looks pretty simple I think this would work really well to add a spot varnish or a foil on the lettering as this would then add value to a 'private invite' making it more special for those special people who are chosen to come along.
 This is another idea to have the type on the edge. Although I am uncertain how this would work really when it is opened as the design on the inside would have to repeat the exhibition name.
 This design is a more costly design as it would involve an outer A5 sheet and an A6 for the insert. Yet it would look really good and work nicely to actually make the reader 'reveal' the exhibition invite.

 This has got to be my favourite, using one A5 double sided sheet, I would perforate the outside where it would say 'revealed' then the reader would have to open it themselves to 'reveal' the information of the exhibition they are invited to. Which would look awesome! However again this is another costly design, but would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment