Saturday 28 April 2012

Meeting with marketing.. 

Marketing really liked the photographs, and particularly the ones of Sai on the pink background, although the pink background did seem stereotypically for a girl. 

Overall they were happy and now want me to take photographs of the workshops and see if I can use workshop pictures and pictures of people together in harmony. 

I am not certain how this will pan out due to the pictures being very bright and bold. However I do think it would be good to have different pictures to just having people in the posters. 

What could be a possibility is an over laid colour or incorporating something of that colour into the shoot of the workshops. 

Also these designs need to be made by early next week. Due to Vernon street been shut on a weekend I will have to go there early morning on monday to get some pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment